Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder

2121 North Clark Street

 I've been to this restaurant many times and cannot praise it enough! The setting is so quaint and sweet, it has a log cabin look and feel, the booths are really tall. It's a very small restaurant but has been in business for many years and after dining here once you will be able to see why :)

The menu offers flatbread, salads, pizza, and italian subs. What do we order when we come here??:)

the pizza pot pie! it is absolutely delicious, and if you think there will be left overs guess again. One half pounder pizza pot pie can be eaten by one individual, unless you order appetizers of course. Also, they let you choose the crust of the pizza, it can be either white or wheat, I prefer the wheat, I think it is tastier.



Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder is an excellent restaurant for any occassion, a small group, a large group, family, friends or a romantic date, I recommend this place to everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Pizza in Chicago is rumoured to be better than New York, is that true? From what I am reading here, I can be convinced but you tell me!!

    ReplyDelete