Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Union Sushi + Barbeque Bar


230 West Erie 

I've been meaning to let you guys know about Union Sushi for some time now and have finally gotten around to doing this entry!

Living in Los Angeles for two years I became very snobby about the sushi I ate. When you live so close to the ocean the fish is so fresh, you literally taste the freshness. After eating this type of sushi, imagine eating the sushi you find at a local dominicks, so not the same and it seems there is no point in eating it.

Given that, this is the first sushi restaurant in Chicago that I love. Honestly I don't remember all that we ate, but I just remember loving every single roll and sashimi. If you guys have any suggestions on other sushi places that I haven't tried of course let me know, but hands down this is the best sushi I have had in the chi:)


1 comment:

  1. Sushi and barbecue, two of my favourite things under one roof! WOW!

    ReplyDelete